Beauty Tips and Tricks to get the most use of your Natural Skincare Toner
We absolutely love our Natural Instant Boost Multi Toner, and couldn’t imagine life without it. We want to share with you the different ways it can be used, to ensure you get just as much enjoyment from it as we do. Here are the ways we love to use our Savar Natural Skincare Toner:
- Immediately after cleansing: it makes sure that every trace of make-up and cleanser has been removed so there’s no remaining film. It also effectively prepares our skin for the next essential step of our skincare routine, which is moisturising.
- To cool down: sometimes a cold drink just isn’t enough to help us stay cool, so rather than mess around trying to splash our faces with water, we use a quick spritz of toner to calm, cool and sooth our flustered faces.
- Setting make-up: we at Savar love everything natural and that philosophy extends to our feelings about make-up. We love to look fresh-faced and naturally beautiful, so after we’ve applied our make-up, we gently mist our faces with natural toner which allows a gentle glow to come through and stops the heavy make-up look.
- Correcting make-up mistakes: sometimes, when we’re in a hurry, we can make silly mistakes like applying too much blusher or overdoing the concealer. Rather than wiping it all off and starting again, we use a clean make-up brush spritzed with natural skincare toner to softly blend in the mistake.
- Mask removal: whether you have dry or oily skin, you should ideally be using a natural mask treatment on a weekly basis to give your skin the boosting care it needs. Some masks can be tricky to remove. Once your mask has been on the recommended time, rather than attempting to rub or scrub it off, mist it all over with your toner which will melt it down, making it a lot easier to remove, then just wipe it off.
Olivia and the team x