Savar Plant Based Shampoo and Conditioner Review
My favorite shampoo meet the world. World meet my favorite. Yes! I have found my Holy Grail ..yet again! So when I say a shampoo has been working for me, you've gotta trust me. Surely, a shampoo won't fix split ends but it can make them less bushy.
New Zealand made, plant based shampoo and conditioner, gentle enough for the whole family. A clear shampoo and a not-so-thick creamy conditioner that seem to be doing the trick. I've been using these for months and it keeps getting better. Let me tell you why I love this combo-
- Makes my hair shiny and bouncy, doesn't weigh them down
- Gives my hair some volume, yet they feel so light
- Gives them lifeless locks some much needed life
- Hair seem to have less tangles (thank you split ends for a tangled life)
- My hair fall has been in control! Probably the only evidence that's not subjective.
- I can go without washing my hair for 4 days
- Gentle on scalp
- Smells ahhhmzing (Citrusy!)
- Fairly natural, plant based shampoo and conditioner
- Chock full of botanical extracts like Avocado, Cucumber, Ginger & Manuka Honey
- New Zealand made
- That packaging though!
If you've been looking for a gentle SLS free shampoo that'll put life back to your hair, give these a shot. 500 mL pump packaging will last you months and you'll feel great about supporting a product that is good for the environment, yourself and is proudly New Zealand made.